Changes in MARC Report 234
- Fixed a problem with the validation of LCCNs beginning with ' 2010'
- In the options for macros, the shortcut column did not display properly–Fixed.
- In tag 020/022, a number followed by a blank space followed by another number would validate if the first number was valid–An error message will now be displayed.
- In tag 245, if $n or $p repeated followed by $p or $n, the wrong error message would display–Fixed.
- Several problems with validation against the MARC Code Lists for Relators, Sources, Description Conventions were fixed.
- A warning message about adding a 'Description based on' note to serials was not working properly–Fixed.
- In the Verify utility, the program did not check the leader for MARC delimiters (x1E and x1F). The program will now check the leader for these characters, and when found, it will replace them with a blank space if the 'Repair delimiter problems' option is selected.
In MARC Global, the following changes were made:
- A 'Reviews' button was added to the start page to make it easier to access the Saved Review manager.
- Logging for autoreviews would repeat the header information for every entry–Fixed.
- On the Import/Export page of the options, changes to the 'default' import/export folders were not recognized–Fixed.