Some code in the program may be hidden unless a special option is enabled.
This is to prevent users from unknowingly activating this code.
To activate the beta routines, follow these steps:
- Close the program if it is running
- Go to the “MarcReport” folder in your 'Documents'
- Open the file 'marcreport.ini' in a text editor
- Find the line that begins
- Delete anything after the '=', and then add '9'
- Save the file, start MARC Report, and go to the main options.
New options should now appear (on the Validation options page, for instance).
Note: a registration key might be required for this to work
To undo this activation, edit the option above to: