MARC Report 2.56: Problems resolved
The year 2020
Yet another problem was found with the year “2020” in the code that validates dates–this time the issue was in Tag 611 subfield $d.
We think we have now fixed all of the validation problems with the year “2020”
(Note: the 2020 bug is present in all versions of MARC Report).
Fuzzy or blurry font
We noticed after a Windows update that the font in MARC Report's edit session views looked blurry. Perhaps just rebooting the computer will fix this, but if that fails, the following steps will solve the problem:
- Right-click on the MARC Report shortcut
- Right-click on “marcreport” and select “Properties”
- Click the “Compatibility” tab
- Click “Change high DPI settings”
- In the bottom box, select “Override high DPI scaling …” (leave the dropdown set to “Application”)
- Press “Apply”, then “OK”
and the font display should now improve.